CAVENDISH TRAINING - 'de Bono Thinking'
All the courses run by Cavendish Training (a division of Cavendish Information Products Ltd) for 'de Bono Thinking' in Oxford will have the following features.
- Unless stated otherwise the courses will be conducted by Peter de Bono. If for any reason Peter de Bono is unable to conduct the course an alternative trainer will be found
- On completion of the training participants will receive copies of the CoRT Thinking Programme CD and the Six Thinking Hats for Schools CD free of charge for each of the elements as appropriate.
- The fee for the two day CoRT Thinking Programme course is GBP 360.00 . The fee for the one day Six Thinking Hats for Schools Course is GBP 200.00. The fee for the three day course will be GBP 500.00 . The fee will include lunch and refreshments on each of the days of the course and the appropriate certificate.
- The course will consist of a maximum of 6 persons and a minimum of one and will be given at the company's premises at 10 Cavendish Road, Oxford OX2 7TW, UK. Participants are to arrange their own accommodation - be sure to book well in advance.
- The course will run from 09.30 hrs to 16.30 hrs each day.
- Booking Conditions
- Cavendish Training reserves the right to refuse any booking application without giving an explanation.
- Full payment for the course should be received/authorised prior to the beginning of the course. A reservation will be made on acceptance of the appropriate fee.
- A fifty percent refund will be given if a reservation is cancelled 30 days or more prior to the course. At the sole discretion of Cavendish Training a full refund may be made if the organisation considers this warranted.
- Please complete and return the Booking Form.