- Access to online courses for the teaching of the CoRT Thinking Lessons
- Question and answer sessions - a discussion forum. This is live and ongoing and the powerful dendrite search engine allows users to access past discussions of relevance.
- A list of known 'experts' who have had considerable experience in the implementation of the CoRT
- Thinking Lessons and who are prepared to share their experiences and the 'expertise' in assisting others. Just click ask the expert inside the dendrite De Bono community.
- A network of teachers who have implemented the CoRT Thinking Lessons and the experiences they are having or have had.
- Published articles and reports relating to the CoRT Thinking Lessons.
Some Test Results:
CoRT Literature Review
Teaching the CoRT lessons at a High school in Ragusa
de Bono Thinking Development in Tomsk (Siberia, Russia)
de Bono Thinking Development in Abu Dhabi and Centre for the Arabic-speaking world(United Arab Emirates)
Experimental Results ....some results of the use of CoRT Thinking Lessons. In the first example 10 lessons had been done and in the second example only one lesson had been done.
Experimental Results If the thinking lessons can be shown to improve thinking skill, then it would be difficult to find an excuse for not using them.
Experimental Results It cannot be expected that the use of the CoRT Thinking Lessons will in every case bring about the sort of results that are shown in these sections.
Creativity Once we accept that concept tools can have an effect on thinking then we may be more inclined to teach such concept tools in particular and thinking as a skill in general.
Feedback ...this section is devoted to direct comments from teachers who have been using the lessons.
Results: Dr John Edwards (extract) Excerpts from "Research and Realities in Teaching and Learning" by Dr John Edwards, Associate Professor of Education, James Cook University of North Queensland